Be thankful this holiday season….
I am so thankful:
1. For My beautiful girls
2. My Mom, Dad and Brother
3. My Friends (I have had them since the 4th grade)
4. I am HONEST and make an HONEST living
5. I have wonderful values (thanks to my dad)
6. I dont steal (I could not look myself in the mirror knowing I dishonestly and fraudulently took someone else’s hard earned money and make NO attempt to pay it back)
7. I dont have the ability to DEFRAUD anyone not even crooks!!!!
8. I don’t write BAD checks
9. I am thankful that there are some still ‘good’ guys in this world
HAVE A ROCKIN’ HOLIDAY
“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.”
P.S. For a brilliant perspective on KARMA…
image via Boot Star Online
let me count the ways… These bad boys are made by Liberty Boot Co. and can be yours at BootStarOnline.com or at the Beautiful Boot Star Shop on Sunset Blvd.
image via Wines That Rock
I found these wines in one of the magazines I read (Us Weekly, Life & Style, Star, etc.) I looked it up online and thought it was Badass! So I ordered it as a gift for my wonderful hairdresser 🙂
Great Tasting Wines Inspired by Music…..With classic tracks from The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd and The Woodstock Festival blasting in the cellar, our winemaker crafted custom wines for each of these legendary brands – blending one-of-a-kind wines with Rock ‘n Roll mythology.
The Rolling Stones Forty Licks Merlot – The 2007 Merlot captures the attitude of Mendocino County’s style. Aromas of black cherry, with hints of mint are followed by rich flavors of plum, black cherry, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cedar.
Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon Cabernet Sauvignon – The 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon captures the attitude of Mendocino County’s style. Aromas of black currant and cherry are followed by rich flavors of cassis, toasted vanilla bean, and hints of chocolate.
The Woodstock Chardonnay – Opens with an enjoyable eclectic mixture of rich pear, mineral, and papaya aromas followed by fresh flavors of Asian pear apple, citrus, and tropical fruit with great acid on the finish.